The growing popularity of lab grown diamond engagement rings is a positive development for the diamond industry. Lab-grown diamonds offer a more ethical and affordable alternative to mined diamonds, and they are a great option for celebrities and everyday people alike. Some celebrities simply prefer the look of lab-grown diamonds to mined diamonds. Lab-grown diamonds are created in a lab, and they have the same chemical and physical properties as mined diamonds. They are also colourless and brilliant, just like mined diamonds.
Here are a few male celebrities who have been seen wearing lab-grown diamonds:
- Leonardo DiCaprio: The actor has been a vocal advocate for ethical diamonds, and he has invested in several companies that produce lab-grown diamonds.
- Billy Porter: The actor and singer has been known for his flamboyant style, and he has been spotted wearing lab-grown diamonds on several occasions.
- Ryan Reynolds: The actor has been a spokesperson for companies which sell lab-grown diamonds. His wife, fellow actor Blake Lively is often seen wearing lab diamond jewellery.
- John Legend: The singer and husband of Chrissy Teigen has been seen wearing a lab-grown diamond ring.
- David Beckham: The former soccer player has been seen wearing a lab-grown diamond watch.
- Ben Affleck: The actor recently proposed to his fiance Jennifer Lopez a singer and actress with a lab grown diamond engagement ring.
- A$AP Rocky: The rapper is boyfriend of singer and fashion mogul Rhianna and has gifted her with lab diamonds. Rhianna has been a vocal advocate for lab-grown diamonds. She has been seen wearing lab-grown diamond jewellery on several occasions, and she even launched her own line of lab-grown diamond jewellery in 2020.
These are just a few examples of male celebrities who have chosen to wear lab-grown diamonds. As the demand for lab-grown diamonds continues to grow, it is likely that we will see more and more celebrities wearing them.
Here are some of the reasons why male celebrities might choose to wear lab-grown diamonds:
- Ethical concerns: Many celebrities are concerned about the ethical implications of mining diamonds, and they choose to wear lab-grown diamonds as a way to avoid supporting the diamond mining industry.
- Affordability: Lab-grown diamonds are significantly more affordable than mined diamonds, which makes them a more accessible option for celebrities on a budget.
- Personal preference: Some celebrities simply prefer the look of lab-grown diamonds to mined diamonds.
No matter the reason, the growing popularity of lab-grown diamonds is a positive development for the diamond industry. Lab-grown diamonds offer a more ethical and affordable alternative to mined diamonds, and they are a great option for celebrities and everyday people alike. If you are considering buying lab grown diamonds, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, make sure that you are buying from a reputable retailer. There are a number of companies that sell lab grown diamonds, but not all of them are created equal. Second, be sure to compare prices. Lab grown diamonds can vary in price, so it is important to shop around to find the best deal.
Finally, don’t be afraid to ask questions. If you have any questions about lab grown diamonds, be sure to ask your retailer.